We’re On A Mission To Save Lives
We believe experiential learning is at the heart of improving healthcare performance. So we’ve developed an enterprise software platform that enables more effective management, delivery and analysis of education programs, allowing you to focus on the most important part of your job – delivering clinical education to improve the lives of patients.
A Smarter End-To-End Healthcare Education
And Training Solution
Manage and deliver all your content, regardless of modality, from one comprehensive platform. Health Scholars® gives you the tools to manage, deliver, and track mobile, desktop, class room, virtual reality (VR) and physical simulations. Blend learning across any modality to achieve the best outcome possible.
Access to courses, games and simulations that nurses, physicians and team-based staff actually want to take. Health Scholars is a pioneer in bringing VR-based simulation content to healthcare providers.
Education and Simulation Management
Develop, manage and administer courses, curriculum and simulations with tools that help you automate and manage your day-to-day tasks.
Connect knowledge gained from Clinical Event Debriefs, realtime clinical reporting, peer reviews and RCAs with high-yield vulnerability analysis and real time graphical reporting using our industry-leading analytics tools.
Your performance improvement data, assessments and training information – including video footage – are protected and non-discoverable as Patient Safety Work Products through our Patient Safety Organization (PSO).
Ready For A Demo?
Contact us today to see how the Health Scholars platform can make team education and training easier.
Virtual Learning Environment
Our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) allows you to blend your organization’s original content via rich authoring tools and leverage our extensive content library to build the most effective education programs in healthcare.
- Encompasses all learning modalities in one platform, including mobile and VR
- Aids in the management of course delivery
- Provides an affordable subscription model
Clinical Education Content
We’ve curated 50+ applications for nurses, physicians and team-based staff. Courses are available individually or as course bundles.
- 21 CE-accredited nursing education applications
- Clinical simulation courses and device training
- Critical thinking and procedural games
- Communication simulations
- Virtual reality simulation for team-based training
Simulation Center Management
SimCore’s cloud-based system lets you manage all aspects of simulation centers and healthcare performance improvement programs.
- Create, edit and run scenarios anytime, anywhere, even from your smart phone
- Browse and import content from thought leaders in the simulation community via SimCore’s expansive media library to help streamline scenario development
- Schedule, coordinate and track simulation sessions and resource utilization
- A/V integration captures physiologic data from all high-fidelity patient simulators regardless of brand
- Robust learner portfolios, clinical vulnerability analysis and impact analysis
- Upgrade to include VLE to orchestrate education from pre-learning activities to simulation training
Quality Improvement Program
Our platform enables a more effective way to identify performance gaps and manage the quality impact of education.
- Unique PSO protections provide federal legal privilege and confidentiality protections for any patient safety work product
- Enable real-world input via Clinical Event Debriefs to understand performance gaps and prescribe education to improve quality
- Aggregate multiple data-rich sources (CQIs/Peer Reviews, RCAs, Clinical Event Debriefs) for analytics and reporting to improve the effectiveness of education initiatives
- Benchmarking via a national database
A Company For
By Healthcare Providers
Health Scholars was created in 2017, spun out of OSF Healthcare and their mission to bring healthcare led innovations to market. Health Scholars is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and has clinical and support operations embedded in the world-class Jump Trading Simulation and Education Center on the OSF Campus in Peoria, Illinois.
Health Scholars was founded by healthcare professionals who recognized the need to advance immersive education and clinical training effectiveness. Health Scholars’ vision is to develop the industry’s most effective and comprehensive enterprise platform to manage and orchestrate clinical education, disseminate best practices and enable cross-disciplinary collaboration – ensuring our customers can deliver the very best patient care.